Monday, April 21, 2014

Tomorrow morning

Hey,

Hope you had a great Easter weekend. Mine was real busy. I was hard at work putting everything together for my Ebook Blueprint guide - which comes out tomorrow morning!

I've been answering emails about my new book, so I figured I'd answer those questions for everyone. 

Why ebooks? 

Aside from the fact that ebooks don't kill trees, self-publishing can bring you more business and even a decent income. There are virtually no barriers to entry and anyone with a desire to bring value to people can write, publish and sell an ebook online. That's what Ebook Blueprint will teach you how to do. 

Do I need an audience to get started? 

It is recommended but not required. As you'll learn inside, the best way to guarantee you'll make sales is to validate that your idea works. Having an existing audience makes it easier to validate. That being said, I also talk about building a small audience of interested prospects before launch, so I've got you covered. 

Do I get free updates? 

Yes, I actually have more content to add to the guide, so everyone who purchases will get free updates forever. Whenever I launch a new version, you'll get instant access at no extra charge. 

Do you offer refunds?

Of course! If you aren't happy with the course, just write in within 30 days and I'll refund your money. Though in order to improve the course I will ask what you didn't like. Though you aren't obligated to answer in order to get a refund.

How much does the course cost?

It comes in three packages:

The complete package--which is what I consider the full product--costs $249 and includes:
  • The Ebook Blueprint Guide
  • The Ebook Blueprint Audiobook
  • 9 Video Tutorials (over 2 hours of content)
  • Ebook Outline Worksheet
  • Commitment Calendar
  • Best $5 Fiverr Deals
  • Ebook Scorecard
  • 3 Professional Ebook Layout Templates
  • Ebook Cover PSD files
  • 10 Week Ebook Launch Plan
  • 6 Launch Email Templates
  • A Personalized Ebook Audit (first 100 customers)
If $249 is out of your price range then I also included a starter package at $99. Which has: 
  • The Ebook Blueprint Guide
  • The Ebook Blueprint Audiobook
  • 5 Video Tutorials
  • Ebook Outline Worksheet
  • Commitment Calendar
  • Best $5 Fiverr Deals
  • Ebook Scorecard
And lastly, if all you can afford right now is the book, there's an Ebook-Only option at $39 - which is still a great choice. 

When does the sale start?

I plan to open up sales on Tuesday, April 22nd at 9:00 AM Eastern. (that's tomorrow morning)

What format is the course in?

The book is in PDF format. You can download all the videos for offline viewing. All the other resources will be inside a compressed folder that you can also download and save to your computer.  

The course is self-paced, so you can move through it as you have time. 

Other questions?

If you have other questions, just hit reply and ask! 

Talk to you tomorrow morning!

- Hector





2332 University ave. Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment