Monday, June 27, 2011

Why your blog make no money..

 
I've gotten this question quite a bit in the past few months. "Hector, I've been
blogging for a while now, but I can't seem to get any sales for any of the products
I've promoted.. what can I do?"
 
That's a great question, but one I can't answer without knowing a lot more about the
main blog topic, the purpose of the site, and the business idea behind it.
 
What I can do, however, is tell you why I believe most blogs don't make any money
at all and what to focus on to turn your situation around.
 
I can say, from experience, that if you focus on fixing these 5 things, you may start
to see income coming from your blogging efforts. Ignoring these will get you more of
the same results you're getting now; and I'm sure you don't want that.
 
 
 

.

2332 University ave, apt 4N , Bronx, NY 10468, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jKzMnEwc7LSsTMzMLOyczLRGtIwMTOwMbJws

No comments:

Post a Comment