Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wordpress blog set up & designed in under 10 minutes

Hey, I hope you're having an awesome weekend..
 
I just created a brand new video that's going to help you set up and design a brand new blog
in under 10 minutes. 
 

One of the biggest concerns I get from people is that they don't know where and how to get
started, so hopefully this will ease the pain of setting up your first site on your own domain.
 
If you already have a website up and running, the video also shows how to install the
Studiopress Genesis framework and Child theme that I use on all of my blogs. 
 
..there's something for everybody here :0)
 
I hope you find it useful - if you do, please pass it on to someone you think would benefit.
 
 
Take care & talk soon,
Hector

 

2332 University ave, apt 4N , Bronx, NY 10468, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jKzMnEwc7LSsTMzMLOyczLRGtIyMzMwcjBxM

No comments:

Post a Comment