Thursday, March 22, 2012

Guide To Moving Your Wordpress Site To A Brand New Domain

I've gotten a few emails from people asking about the new domain
 
If you're new to the family, my site used to be hosted on HectorJCuevas.com
and it's now on InboundPro.net. 
 
All the details of why I changed the domain and how I did it is inside today's
1,582 word article. It's a long guide, and it's very detailed.
 
So, if you ever wanted to migrate your wordpress site to a new URL
to rebrand your site, or reposition your brand, this is the guide for you.
 
I hope you enjoy it.. and if you have any questions about any of the
10 steps, feel free to leave me a comment or shoot me an email..
 
I'll be glad to help
 
Talk soon
Hector
 
 
 
 
 
.

 

2332 University ave, apt 4N , Bronx, NY 10468, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jKzMnEwc7LSsTMzMLOyczLRGtIzMHCzM7OwM

No comments:

Post a Comment