Thursday, May 30, 2013

Time is running out (60% off)

Hey,
 
A few months ago I used this plugin to generate 
more sales in 3 days than I had generated that month. 
 
The best part is that Scarcity Samurai was still
in its Beta stages..
 
Once it got released, I didn't hesitate for a second 
and paid $97 to get it. 
 
Now the new and improved version is available
at a whopping 60% Off at the Warrior Forum; 
but that offer will expire tomorrow. 
 
The price of Scarcity Samurai will revert from $75, 
back to the normal retail price of $197...
 
 
And I'm not the only one who thinks this plugin
is amazing - check out what other customers are saying:
 
-----------
 
"Sales have been pouring in. Thanks for
the great product. It's easy to install, can
be setup and seconds, and there is no doubt
that it works."
 
"Talk about a PAY RAISE!! My income will
more than double this year with this
program, I can guarantee it! Thanks again
for another amazing program.. you never
disappoint!"
 
"We had to shut down the page after 5
days because the response was so high!
(afraid we couldn't deliver on all the
leads and need to retool the delivery
method)"
 
"I installed Scarcity Samurai 2 days ago
and already seen a huge spike in
conversions!!! This will now always play
a role in my marketing!"
 
-----------
 
... and it will play a role in my marketing 
as well. Don't miss out..
 
 
Talk soon, 
Hector
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.

2332 University ave. Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment