Saturday, December 21, 2013

15 Content Marketing Tips From The Pros

Hey, hope you're enjoying your weekend. 
 
Just wanted to share the latest post on Inbound Pro. It's fresh off the press. Check it out and let me know what you think. 
 
 
It includes ideas by Lisa Irby, Neil Patel, Chris Ducker, Francisco Rosales and many more..
 
//-------------------------//
 
School never taught me how to write for people. Teachers and professors spend most of their time on grammar lessons and thesis statements. 
 
So when I got started writing content, this whole thing was a mystery to me. I didn't know that thesis statements would need to be replaced by headlines and that introductions would need to be compelling opening sentences. 
 
It took me a while to get a hang of it. So in an attempt to shorten that learning curve for you, here are 15 tips from 15 experts that "get" this content creation thing.
 
2332 University ave. Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment