Sunday, February 2, 2014

Marketing Snippets is live!

Hey, happy Sunday.
 
Hope this email finds you well. 
 
I wanted to let you know about my brand new podcast that just launched in iTunes
 
It's called Marketing Snippets and it's where I'm answering all of your business and marketing questions. 
 
So far there are 5 episode, (don't worry they're not too long) that talk about:
 
- Ebooks: Zoltan's question
- Traffic: Andrea's question
- Conversions: Greg's question
- Partnerships: Zah's question
- Audience building: Noah's question
 
I'll be uploading a new episode every few days, so look out for that. 
 
If you have a question you'd like to get answered, all you have to do is reply to this email or send me a voice recording using the software on this page.
 
It's only been a week since I published the first episode and the podcast has already hit the New and Noteworthy section in iTunes.
 

 
All thanks to those who have rated and reviewed the podcast; and if you haven't yet, go listen to the episodes and then go subscribe and review it
 
It'll help me out big time. 
 
Hope you have a great Sunday. 
 
I'll talk to you soon,
 
Hector
 
P.S. I'll be waiting for your questions.. :)


2332 University ave. Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment