Friday, July 4, 2014

Need some help with your ebook?

Hey,

If you need me to help you I will. It's what I do... 

Here's the fastest way I can help: http://www.inboundpro.net/blueprint/

I can't even count how many emails I've gotten asking me to coach or consult people through the ebook publishing process.

...and my response has always been the same.

"Sorry, I'm not offering consulting services right now..." 

I wasn't trying to be a jerk, but with an offline business and all my different projects, I just didn't have the time for one-on-one.

But finally...

I found some time and a great way to add more value to you, so I just wanted to see if you need some help.

Here is exactly what I decided to do...

When you order the complete package, you get what I call an "Ebook Audit", where I take a good look at your ebook, the sales message and your launch process and help you make it better. 

Check out the full details here.. 

This is really intended for people who are ready to write and sell their own ebook. 

But...

There's no harm in being ready when the time comes..

Check it out if you're interested. 

http://www.inboundpro.net/blueprint/

Talk soon,

Hector

P.S. Don't forget to use the discount code NEWSUBSCRIBER  to get a discount. 



 

You're receiving this email because you signed up for the newsletter at InboundPro.net. If you don't want to receive any more emails from me, you can unsubscribe using the link below.

Hector Cuevas
2332 University ave.
Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment