Sunday, August 31, 2014

Make great ideas happen

While looking at my archives I found a post I wrote back in December 2012 that talked about why our great ideas never fully happen.

It's a good read, you should check it out, but I realized I never followed up to talk about increasing the chances of completing a project.


I was originally going to title this post "The Art of Following Through", but we all know how headlines work. List posts attract people and "making great ideas happen" just sounds better than following through.

Anyway, the reason I bring that up is because of a quote I read that really sums up this whole idea of making things happen for ourselves.

"I can give you a six-word formula for success: "Think things through - then follow through" - Edward (Eddie) Rickenbacker

Although I truly believe planning and execution are the keys to success, we all know that's easier said than done. Today I'd like to give you four smart ways to start moving forward.


Enjoy. 
Hector


You're receiving this email because you signed up for the newsletter at InboundPro.net. If you don't want to receive any more emails from me, you can unsubscribe using the link below.

Hector Cuevas
2332 University ave.
Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment