Friday, September 26, 2014

How to write the perfect blog post

Hey there. Hope you're having a great Friday. 

I just published a post on the blog that I think you'll find useful. Check it out:


Enjoy and have a great weekend. 

Talk soon,

Hector
Inboundpro.net

......................................

So I wrote a post a few weeks ago that got retweeted 917 times, shared on Facebook 294 times and Google Plus'd 75 times. 

I went back and took a look at what I did in that article to try to recreate it. I'm a strong believer in starving the ponies and feeding the stallions; that's just a cool way of saying, "do more of what works, and forget the rest."

So this article is a checklist of what I think I did right in that last post that led to it being shared so damn much. I'm calling it the perfect blog post, but we all know there's no such thing. Seth Godin can write 5 sentences with some amazing insights that gets shared thousands of times.

There's no formula, but you can follow some basic guidelines if you're looking to write impactful content that's actually useful and actionable. So here it is...


.

You're receiving this email because you signed up for the newsletter at InboundPro.net. If you don't want to receive any more emails from me, you can unsubscribe using the link below.

Hector Cuevas
2332 University ave.
Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment