Thursday, January 5, 2017

Re: Connecting

Hello again,

I reached out a couple of days ago regarding your mention of Toptal on your blog.

I would still appreciate a chance to hear your thoughts.

Kind Regards,
Irina

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here


On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 9:15 am, Irina Papuc wrote:

Hello,

Just want to take a moment to thank you for mentioning Toptal on your page. It's very much appreciated. For your reference, I'm referring to:

http://icloudnewz.blogspot.com/2016/11/microsoft-and-slack-set-up-for-showdown.html

I'm curious to know if you could please honor the above mention with a link back to our website, as we've found it makes it easier for readers to gain a greater understanding of what we're about. Would this be possible? If not, I fully understand and wish you a nice day all the same!

Kind Regards, 
Irina

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment