Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Product in 7 days (UPDATE #1)

I've updated the 7-Day Product Challenge page twice already - just thought you should know. 
 
Just in case this is your first time hearing about it, I'm putting together a mini-course in 7 days and I'm documenting everything I do, every step of the way. 
 
Launch day is Monday January 5th and here's where I'm at so far.. 
 
* I decided on a topic for the course (based on popular posts)
* the course outline is done (I took a picture of my notes, but please don't make fun of my horrible handwriting)
* figured out the price point
* decided on product delivery
* lesson 1, 2 and 3 are done
* started working on the sales page (took a screenshot of that for you to see)
 
And now I'm working on lessons 4, 5 and 6. 
 
I realize it's December 31st. I probably won't have time to work on more than just these lessons today, but that's totally fine. 
 
I still have a full 4 days to get all the other technical details out of the way. That's the easy part. The hard part and most time consuming is the content creation. So if you're going on this challenge with me, focus your efforts on that over anything else. 

I'm going to send you one last UPDATE email on Sunday January 4th - the day before the course is released - to let you know how it all went down. 

But if you want to keep track of everything I'm doing on a daily basis, you can go just go to the Challenge Page itself. 

I hope you have a wonderful New Year. I wish you the best in 2015. 

Talk soon, 
Hector
You're receiving this email because you signed up for the newsletter at InboundPro.net. If you don't want to receive any more emails from me, you can unsubscribe using the link below.

Hector Cuevas
2332 University ave.
Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment