Monday, December 29, 2014

Watch as I create and launch a product in 7 days

Over the next 7 days I'm going to be creating and launching a product - from scratch - in real time. 

The 7 day product challenge starts today and ends Monday, January 5th, 2015, when the product is scheduled to be released. 


I'll be sharing every step of the process just like Nathan Barry did on his blog (that's where I got the idea from), so I hope you get a lot out of this. 

Time to get started! I'm excited...

- Hector

P.S. Please share this on Twitter to help me spread the word about the challenge; I'd really appreciate that. Thanks.








You're receiving this email because you signed up for the newsletter at InboundPro.net. If you don't want to receive any more emails from me, you can unsubscribe using the link below.

Hector Cuevas
2332 University ave.
Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment