Tuesday, January 3, 2012

6 ways to increase your conversion rates (pdf download)

Hey, Happy new year..
 
I hope you had a great 3 day weekend. (I know I did)
 
In celebration of the new year, I wanted to give you a report that I wrote up
about a week ago. 
 
It's all about how to Increase your landing page conversion rates and it's available
on my site for free. 
 
 
I hope you enjoy it. I enjoyed making it for you. If you do, feel free to share it.
That would be awesome. 
 
Talk to you soon, 
Hector
 
P.S. When you increase your conversion rates by 300% percent, let me know and I'll
put you in the second edition. :0)
 
 
 
.

 

2332 University ave, apt 4N , Bronx, NY 10468, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jKzMnEwc7LSsTMzMLOyczLRGtIxMnAxsbExs

1 comment:

  1. I used the link to know six ways you have mentioned to increase conversion and found each point very useful. I will definitely share all those points with my friends too. Thank you for sharing.
    increase conversion

    ReplyDelete