Thursday, January 26, 2012

How to get the most out of this Ebook Project.. (Podcast)

Hey there, I'll get right to the point...
 
In the last 24 hours, over 70 people have either tweeted, left a comment or
emailed me about wanting to be part of the Profitable Ebook Project. 
 
I think that's awesome and I'm excited.
 
I just put up the 18th episode for my Blog Marketing podcast and it's all about
how to get the most out of this project. 
 
 
One of the most important things to actually completing this challenge is "doing
the work".
 
Well, in this episode I talk about 4 ways to get more stuff done in less time. 
 
Click here to listen.. I hope you enjoy it.
 
Take care,
Hector
 
P.S - Keep a look out for part one of the Project coming on Tuesday the 31st.. 
 
bye for now..
 
 

2332 University ave, apt 4N , Bronx, NY 10468, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jKzMnEwc7LSsTMzMLOyczLRGtIzMjMzsLGyM

No comments:

Post a Comment