Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Project: Create an ebook from scratch (Are you In?)

Hey, quick question... did you know that in order to get paid, you need to have
something to sell. 
 
It's a pretty simple concept, but most bloggers right now don't have any type of
product designed to make them money.
 
I want to change all of that. I want you to join me for the next 7 weeks as I embark
on the Profitable Ebook Project. 
 
 
But basically, I'm gonna be showing you everything I do for the next 7 weeks to go
from nothing to a complete ebook (with a sales letter) that I'm gonna be selling in
March. 
 
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, go read the post and let me
know if you're in for the challenge. 
 
 
Talk to you soon,
Hector
 
 

 

2332 University ave, apt 4N , Bronx, NY 10468, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jKzMnEwc7LSsTMzMLOyczLRGtIzMjIzsnOwM

No comments:

Post a Comment