Wednesday, January 30, 2013

30 'bite-sized' Writing Tips From 30 Great Bloggers

Hey, it's Hector,
 
Let's get back to making you an epic blogger..
 
... I think a great way to do that is to learn from the 
 
Inside this post you'll find writing advice from Chris Brogan, 
Lisa Irby, Sonia Simone, Chris Garrett, and many more.
 
It's probably the best round up post you'll read all year.
 
Not only because I put it together =) ... but because they 
share awesome ideas.
 
Go check it out and lemme know which one is your favorite.
 
(..I really like #23..)
 
Tell me which one you're going to start using right now...
 
I'll see you in the comments. Here's that link again:
 
 
See ya next time, 
Hector
 
.
 
.
 
P.S. I know I haven't said much about how all this epic
writing turns into sales.
 
don't worry.. it's something I address later on. I'll tell you 
about the "3-piece-combo" that creates the perfect buying 
scenario.  
 
you'll find that in my next email.. 
 
P.P.S. Writer's Bootcamp - Tuesday, Feb 5th, 2013.. 
 
.
 
.
 
.
2332 University ave, apt 4N , Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment