Monday, January 21, 2013

Content Marketing done right (read this...)

 Hey - it's Hector..
 
I have some news for you. Over the next 2 weeks 
I'll be sending you a few 'goodies' I think you'll find 
useful for growing your blog.
 
... that means more traffic and more subscribers. 
 
So when you see those emails from me. Open them 
and read them. 
 
But before I tell you all about that.. here's a 
quick question: What's the single most important 
function of your site? 
 
Think about that... the answer may surprise you. 
I'll tell you what it is later.
 
For now, lemme tell you about the free goodies:
 
 - 30+ bloggers share writing advice that works
 - the cheat sheet for becoming an epic writer
 - dominating your industry using nothing but words..
 
... and that's not even half of it. 
 
Today's post gives you the full scoop. Here's the link:
 
 
The reason I'm doing this is because most people 
struggle with getting traffic and leads...
 
But before you get traffic and leads, you need content..
 
... and in 2013, you'll need GREAT content if you 
want to stand a chance. 
 
... and I have a somewhat selfish reason, too. 
 
hey, at least I'm honest.. right? =)
 
I'll tell you more about that later.. 
 
Anyway... back to today's post.
 
Share your thoughts in the comments. Do you think 
content marketing is a fad? Is it here to stay? Speak 
your mind. 
 
Talk to me.. I'm listening. 
 
See you there.
Hector
  
.
 
p.s ... what can 6 prolific authors teach us about
writing epic content? I'll address that next time. 
 
... for now, read today's post and let me know what 
you think. here's a link to that again:
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.


2332 University ave, apt 4N , Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment