Wednesday, January 23, 2013

7 of the Smartest Things Ever Said About Writing

Hey, it's Hector - glad you're here.
 
Let's continue this series... 
 
Last time I asked you, what can 6 authors teach us
about writing epic content?
 
... the answer: inside today's post:
 
But, before you go and read that... lemme tell you
why quality content is so important.
 
... it's a short story, I promise =)
 
Back in 2010, way before InboundPro was born, I was 
publishing a post on my blog every single day of the
week ...and it was exhausting. 
 
There was a 3-week period where I posted an article
all 7 days and what sucked about it was that my traffic
didn't skyrocket like the 'experts' said it would. 
 
"The more content you write, the more traffic you get"
 
Ha! ...yea right. 
 
... what they don't tell you is that your quality will suffer
when you focus on quantity.
 
I quickly learned that this isn't about writing the most
content. It's about creating the best content. 
 
When I made the switch from writing lots of articles, 
to carefully crafting high quality posts, my blog started 
to grow. 
 
... more traffic, more engagement, and more leads. 
 
... and I know that's where people struggle the most.
 
But I'll talk more about that next time - so stay tuned. 
Today's post is one I'm really proud of ...go check it out. 
 
 
Hector
 
.
 
p.s ... enjoying the series? we're just getting started... =)
 
[To Be Continued...]
 
 
.
 
 
.
 
 
.
2332 University ave, apt 4N , Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment