Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hey.. check this out.

I'm not sure if you've seen it, but there's an article with a picture of me with a spray gun on my blog. 

Click here to see it... 

The reason I wrote that article was to show you that there are many ways to use this internet / blogging / marketing thing to grow a business. 

That article in particular talks about how I use a simple blog with about 18 or so blog posts to generate thousands of dollars worth of business. 

In the past 3 days alone I've received requests from clients amounting to $6,296 - to paint their cars. 

I talk more about the process in the post, but here's the BIG IDEA. 

It really doesn't matter what business you're in

You could be selling information, ebooks, memberships, shirts, CDs, or web design work... 

YOUR JOB is to attract the people who WANT/NEED what you have to offer. 

That's what I do with my offline business. 

That's what I do with Inbound Pro. 

That's what you need to do to grow your business this year. 

I know blogging can be daunting. Writing articles day in and day out - for week and months and not seeing any REAL results can suck. 

I get it. 

We've all been there. It's easy to lose motivation. That's why most people quit. But if you stick with it, and you do it right - it really does work.

Anyways... I'm working on something right now that I think will help you move forward, so keep an eye out for that in the next few weeks. 

For now, check out the post I'm telling you about. It's good (and not just cuz I wrote it)

:0)

Talk soon

Hector

You're receiving this email because you signed up for the newsletter at InboundPro.net. If you don't want to receive any more emails from me, you can unsubscribe using the link below.

Hector Cuevas
2332 University ave.
Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment