Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Build your email list from scratch (free guide coming soon)

I'm almost done recording 6 in-depth video tutorials, a podcast episode and writing close to 2,000 words on how to build your email list from scratch. 

Almost... but not quite there, yet.  

This listbuilding guide will teach you everything you need to know to grow your list from ZERO to thousands. 

Here a list of the videos I'm putting together for you:

 - Getting your free MailChimp account (step-by-step)
 - Setting up a landing page using Wordpress.. that looks nice and converts.
 - Setting up your Thank you page in Wordpress (and what it should say)
 - Adding an opt-in form to your website (or sidebar, wherever)
 - Configuring your welcome email (copy and paste email template)
 - Setting up a 3 day Autoresponder series

As well as a podcast episode where I talk about my top 10 Listbuilding tips and tricks. 

But Why Free? 

I'm tired of all the 'free guides' that don't actually GUIDE you through the process of generating leads from scratch. They're always leaving something out, and for someone who has never built a list of subscribers, that's not very helpful.

Well, this one will be different. I walk you through every single page, click and step - so by the end you'll have a complete lead generation process on your website. 

Again, I'm still working on it, but I should be done real soon. So , look out for that email.

.................

Now for today's content. 

Episodes 2 and 3 are now live at the blog. You can check them out here. Let me know what you think:

Episode 002: on Blog Topics
Episode 003: on Limiting Beliefs

Do me a quick favor. Please help me spread the word about the new podcast by rating the podcast in iTunes. Ratings help it rank better and more people will find it. 

That's all I ask. Thanks in advanced. 

Hector Cuevas
Inbound Pro




You're receiving this email because you signed up for the newsletter at InboundPro.net. If you don't want to receive any more emails from me, you can unsubscribe using the link below.

Hector Cuevas
2332 University ave.
Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment