Thursday, October 30, 2014

Speed up your site

Did you know... slow sites don't convert very well. 

So if you're trying to build your email list or sell an ebook, slow loading speeds will get in the way - no question. 

But there are a few things you can do right now - in just 20 minutes or so - that can dramatically increase your loading speeds. 


So grab your headphones, enjoy the podcast and then get your site to load up in under than 2 seconds.

...and if you do enjoy it and get results - share it. Thanks ;)

Talk soon, 

Hector

P.S. Quick update: in yesterday's email I told you about the list building guide I'm putting together for you. The video tutorials are looking good so far, but I really want this to be a top notch guide. 

So if there's anything you'd like me to address, let me know before I finish up. Just reply to this email and I'll get it. 


.

You're receiving this email because you signed up for the newsletter at InboundPro.net. If you don't want to receive any more emails from me, you can unsubscribe using the link below.

Hector Cuevas
2332 University ave.
Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment