Monday, January 5, 2015

10 days to a more productive you

Good morning!

The 7-day product challenge is over. It's been a long week for me, but I'm done with the course and I think it turned out great. 

I created Zero to Productive. It's now live and ready for purchase!

You can get your copy here: http://Inboundpro.net/zp

This course is a series of 10 lessons along with action steps to make you more productive. Each lesson goes straight to the point and the action steps are easy to implement. 

I used most of the methods and ideas inside the course to be able to stay on task, focus and get this product done from scratch in 7 days. (so I know they work)

I think you're going to love it. 

- Hector

P.S. When you get a chance, would you mind sharing this with your friends/followers? I'd appreciate your help spreading the word. Thanks






.
You're receiving this email because you signed up for the newsletter at InboundPro.net. If you don't want to receive any more emails from me, you can unsubscribe using the link below.

Hector Cuevas
2332 University ave.
Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment