Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Mind helping me with this?

Last year I mentioned that 2015 is going to be the year of the mini courses, but I need some help figuring out which one to create next. 

Here are the course ideas I have in mind:

* 10 days to a better blog
* 10 days to a profitable mini course
* 10 days to better emails
* 10 days to a product launch
* 10 days to an awesome podcast

Instead of just me picking the next course, I'd like it to come from you. I want to be 100% sure that I'm creating something you actually want (and need). 

So here's how you can help. Reply to this email with your TOP 2 choices. Next week I'll reveal the course I'll be working on next and it all depends on your selections. 

Looking forward to your email. :]

- Hector 




.
You're receiving this email because you signed up for the newsletter at InboundPro.net. If you don't want to receive any more emails from me, you can unsubscribe using the link below.

Hector Cuevas
2332 University ave.
Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment