Monday, January 5, 2015

Few hours left for Zero to Productive

The end result of my 7-day product challenge was the creation of a mini-course titled: Zero to Productive | 10 days to a more productive you. 

The launch day sale is almost over, so I wanted to send you a quick email to remind you about the 30% discount. You can grab the course for only $7 for the next few hours. 

If you feel this can help you become more productive, then now is the time to purchase:


Keep in mind, the lessons you'll get inside helped me create and launch this course in just under a week. So I'm 100% confident they'll help you get more done in less time. 

If it's not right for you, that's okay, too. I hope you got a lot out of watching me create it over the past week

-Hector




.
You're receiving this email because you signed up for the newsletter at InboundPro.net. If you don't want to receive any more emails from me, you can unsubscribe using the link below.

Hector Cuevas
2332 University ave.
Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment