Thursday, January 15, 2015

Survey results (and the next mini course is....)

Last week I sent out an email asking which mini course you'd like me to create next. After going through all the email responses, here are the results..

31% - 10 days to a Profitable Mini Course
24% - 10 days to a Better Blog
22% - 10 days to a Flawless Product Launch
15% - 10 days to Better Email Marketing
8% - 10 days to an Awesome Podcast

Clearly the majority wants to learn how to create mini courses and build a popular blog, but there's was something about that 22% that got me thinking. 

The product launch course is trailing right behind building a better blog, so I've decided to create two courses at the same time.(which I think makes perfect sense because they compliment each other well)

10 Days to a Profitable Mini Course - AND - 10 Days to a Flawless Product Launch

The first half of the program will be on how to put together a mini course on any topic you want. The second half will be on how to execute a flawless launch to get an influx of sales on the day you release it. 

Instead of splitting these up into 2 different products, I'd rather you get everything you need all at once. 

I still haven't made up my mind about the format for the course, but people seem to be liking the "Lesson + Action item" approach.

Reply to this email if there's anything in particular you'd like to see in this training course and I'll try my best to include it. 

Your input is valuable and I appreciate you taking the time to help me help you better. 

Talk soon,
- Hector






.
You're receiving this email because you signed up for the newsletter at InboundPro.net. If you don't want to receive any more emails from me, you can unsubscribe using the link below.

Hector Cuevas
2332 University ave.
Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment