Thursday, January 9, 2014

Are you a winner or a loser? Take the test..

Take this test to see if you're a winner or a loser when it comes to your business belief system. 
 
At the end just tally up the score and see where you stand..
 
Let's go!
 
Losers say: "If I only had ________, I'd be successful"
 
Winners say: "I have all I need to succeed"
 
Losers say: "What if I fail?"
 
Winners say: "Failure is a result"
 
Losers say: "I'm not ready yet"
 
Winners say: "I'm as ready as I'll ever be"
 
Losers say: "The more emails I send, the more people unsubscribe"
 
Winners say: "The more emails I send, the more sales I get"
 
Losers say: "I'm just gonna reverse engineer what others are doing, and find the shortcuts"
 
Winners say: "I rather invest my money and time to learn my craft"
 
Losers say: "I want my site to look nice"
 
Winners say: "I want my site to convert"
 
Losers say: "I'm gonna create lots of great content and hope that someone buys"
 
Winners say: "I'm going to attract an audience, make offers and make sales"
 
OK. That's it. Tally it up. 
 
How many of the 'loser beliefs' do you currently have..?
 
Be honest. It's totally fine. No one has to know. The point of this test was to help you look at your business in a different way. I hope it accomplished that. 
 
For more of the winner mentality head over to Epic Marketing and sign up for the 7 day trial for $1.. - it's the best dollar you'll spend all day. 
 
Guaranteed. 
 
 
Talk soon,
 
Hector Cuevas
Founder
www.InboundPro.net
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.




2332 University ave. Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment