Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sweat, lies and DVDs

Back when I was in MLM, they used to give us DVDs to promote the company products. 
 
They were smart. 
 
They realized that people just getting into the company would have a really hard time explaining what the product does and how the comp plan works. 
 
The DVD did all the heavy lifting, but there was still a problem.
 
What happened after the video ended? Most videos didn't last very long and they certainly didn't answer everyone's objections. 
 
People always had questions...
 
They asked things like... "How much can I make selling this?" or "How much are you making?
 
I used to hate that one. 
 
I remember seeing people sweat and squirm as they tried overcoming those objections. (I know I did) 
 
Some even lied about their income just to get the sign up. (not good)
 
Even though I'm no longer in MLM, I learned a lot about pushing products and it introduced me to the most important skill you can have as a marketer, which is copywriting.
 
If you know how to write effective sales copy, then you can persuade many people to take action. 
 
Knowing how to get people to buy would've been useful back in my network marketing days, but now I just use this skill to sell my own courses online. 
 
Which, by the way, you can try for $1
 
You'll learned everything I know about Copywriting and there's still more to come. 
 
To watch the 90 second explainer video, go here: http://epic.inboundpro.net/
 
See you inside,
 
Hector
Founder
www.InboundPro.net
 
 
 
 
 
.




2332 University ave. Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment