Thursday, May 1, 2014

You have what you need

I had to write this post. You can read it on the blog here.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Whether I inspire you to take action today, or whether that inspiration will come from somewhere else, I need to write this post.

Four figures in 24 hours. How?

If you really want to know how, then you probably want to know what tools I used, how big my email list was, what kind of promotion I did, what were my refund rates and all that marketing stuff that I don't want to get into today.

Why?

Because it almost doesn't matter. 

It doesn't matter because you're letting the organ between your ears stop you from doing the things that need to get done. It doesn't matter because your fear of failure is greater than your desire to succeed.

We're all afraid. Fear is normal; it means you're doing something right. Fear doesn't exist in your comfort zone. So as far as courage goes... you got that. I know you do because you wouldn't be reading this post and going on this journey if you didn't.

Time?

If you don't have the time to blog, write and grow your business, that's fine. Use what little time you have. 15 minutes of focused work is better than nothing.

Skills?

Contrary to popular belief, skills are developed by failing - not by watching videos or listening to someone talk about it. Get to DOING and you'll develop all the skills you need for your project. (and if you don't want to learn, there's always outsourcing)

Technology?

It's all there. WordPress. Aweber. MailChimp. Gumroad. Free plugins. Free themes. MS Word. PowerPoint. It's all at your disposal. Use it.

Permission?

You don't need permission. This isn't work. There's no boss. You're the boss. Get up, walk to the nearest mirror, stare at yourself for a few seconds and say "I give you permission to be an expert, or sell the book, or write the post," or whatever it is you need permission to do.

If that fails, email me (Hector@Inboundpro.net) - Run your idea by me and I'll give you permission.

Ideas?

Ideas you have plenty of. The problem with ideas is not being able to decide which one to tackle first. I say go with the one that people are already making money with and one that you're actually excited about. (again, if you still can't decide what to blog about or write your ebook on - email me)

Tactics?

All the tactics you need are either on this site or inside Ebook Blueprint, all you need to do is implement them. Start taking action and be consistent, that's the only way to get great results.

Stop fooling yourself into thinking you need something more. You already have everything you need.

Hector
2332 University ave. Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment