Monday, February 4, 2013

Course details... Everything you need to know about the Bootcamp

Hey, it's Hector here...
 
First of all, I'm excited!
 
The course details are up: Click here to learn everything
 
Secondly, 
 
Remember that question I asked you waaayy back, at the
beginning of the series...
 
"What's the single most important function of your site?"
 
Here's the answer...
 
You ready?
 
Lead Generation. 
 
... that's it!
 
If you're not using your blog to generate leads for your
business, you're not growing. 
 
A business without a steady stream of incoming leads 
won't be around very long. 
 
It makes sense, right?
 
I mean... how can you sell your stuff if you have no one 
to sell to?
 
... that's exactly what I teach. 
 
How to use epic writing to attract, convert and sell 
the heck outta your market. 
 
For the full course details, go here:
 
Enrollment opens at 8am EST.
 
"Hector, wait... I have a few questions for you..."
 
Great ... click 'reply' and ask me. I'll be answering questions
all this week. 
 
Tomorrow's the BIG Day and I want you to make a very
informed decision. 
 
... looking forward to your questions.
 
- Hector
 
.
 
P.S. there's a special introductory price I think you'll 
appreciate - but it won't be available for long. 
 
Read the post to learn more about it. 
 
.
 
.
 
.
2332 University ave. Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment