Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It's here... The Epic Writers Bootcamp

Hey, hope you're doing great.
 
I'm now accepting students for the Epic Writers Bootcamp. 
 
If you've been waiting to get in, you can sign up at:
 
... a few things you might wanna know:
 
1. I'm not closing registration. 
 
I know ... weird, right? Most of the courses that come
out these days only give you a few days to sign up.
 
 ... I'm not doing that. 
 
What I am doing is giving you a 5-day introductory 
price deal. The price will only be this low until Feb 9th.
 
Starting Feb. 10 the cost of membership goes up, so act 
fast and save some moola. =)
 
2. There's a lot of information on the site... and there's 
even an F.A.Q page with the course outline, so I think it 
will answer all your questions.
 

 
.. but if it doesn't, you can feel free to "reply" to this 
email, ask me any question and I'll answer it personally. 
 
3. If the Writer's Bootcamp turns out not to be the product
for you, there's a 30-day no-questions-asked money back
guarantee. 
 
... but I'm sure you won't need it, 'cuz "over-delivering" 
is my middle name. 
 
If you're ready to take your writing, and blog to that next
level, here's your chance..
 
I'll be stoked to see you inside:
 
Hector
 
.
 
.
 
.

2332 University ave. Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment