Friday, February 15, 2013

Get more blog visitors to convert..

Got this interesting question about conversions 
the other day:
 
"Hector, I'm getting visitors but I'm having a hard time
converting them into subscribers.. do I really need to 
offer an incentive (like an ebook or something) for 
them to sign up ... does it really make a difference?"
 
Here's my answer:
 
Yes and No...
 
It does make a difference if you want to increase the 
number of people signing up. 
 
Offering an incentive has proven to work better for me 
and a bunch of other bloggers I know. 
 
... my motto is to model what works. So, when it comes
to building your email list, don't reinvent the wheel. 
 
Here's what you can create as an incentive:
 
1. an Ebook
2. a Special report
3. an eCourse
4. a Video tutorial
5. an expert interview
6. a piece of Software
7. a Process Map or Checklist
8. Recipes
9. Quick Start Guide
 
...and a ton of other things. 
 
The idea is to provide them with a solution to a problem
and package it in a way that is easily consumable. 
 
But.. it doesn't make a difference if you're offering an
irresistible offer on a blog that isn't built to convert. 
 
I have a solution for that, too. 
 
As a Valentine's Day gift from me to you, I'm holding a 
 
All 75 pages of this guide are filled with ideas that will 
boost your blog's conversion rate... (which means more
leads for your business)
 
.. and you can get it this weekend for only 20 bucks.
 
But the sale ends Sunday at midnight.. 
 
So go grab a copy and happy Valentine's Day.. :0)
 
Hector
 
.
 
.
 
P.S. here's what people are saying about this guide..

"The content is clear and concise with design elements 
throughout the ebook that screams... Professional! 
Thanks for putting your expertise into this guide and 
sharing it with us! 5 STARS!!! THANKS A TON!!"



2332 University ave. Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment