Monday, February 18, 2013

Louis Vuitton's email strategy ... no good.

Hey, Happy Monday..
 
Hope you had a great weekend. 
 
So, the other day I got an email from Louis Vuitton, 
and let's just say I wasn't too happy with it. 
 
I know that most big name companies aren't yet 
in tuned with this content marketing movement we have 
going on... 
 
... Coke, Colgate, Home Depot, Sears and Kraft are
just a few of them who understand the benefits of
educating their potential customers to bring in more
business. 
 
But Louis Vuitton dropped the ball.. and I tell the whole 
 
... and when you're done, let me know if you think
that email was OK.
 
.. would you have felt the same way?
 
As always, I appreciate your feedback and I'll see
you in the comments. 
 
 
Best,
Hector
 
.
 
.
 
.
2332 University ave. Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment