Thursday, February 7, 2013

Excuse my rant in today's post..

Hey, 
 
I don't usually posts like these, but I had to get a few things out of my system..
 
 
There's a lot of misinformation out there about how this whole online business
and blogging world works...
 
.. and I wouldn't want you to waste your time, spinning your wheels, not
getting any results.
 
Today we talk about making real progress. 
  • Forget about your twitter followers. 
  • Forget about your facebook likes and klout score.. 
  • Forget about how many connections you've made on LinkedIn.
... those are vanity numbers and frankly, don't really matter in the end. 
 
Read the post. You'll see what I mean about making REAL progress. 
 
 
Hector
 
.
 
.
 
.
2332 University ave. Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment