Monday, February 11, 2013

When's the last time you did this..?

Hey, Happy Monday..
 
Hope you have a great weekend. (I'm in NY, so spent my weekend shoveling snow)

Anyway.. 
 
Quick question: When's the last time you backed up your wordpress site?
 
... if your answer is not "just the other day", then you need to read today's post.
 
I talk about the 4 reasons you want to backup your blog and the plugin I use to do it. 
 
 
It's a quick read.. I promise. 
 
Taking this simple step can save you lots of headaches in the event something 
happens to your site. 
 
- Hector
.
 
.
P.S. if you have any questions about the process, leave them in the comments and
I'll get back to you =)
 
.
 
.
 
.

2332 University ave. Bronx, NY 10468, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment